Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gas! Gas! You have thirty seconds before you DIE'

Me and Jones were informed at the end of today by our Staff Sergeant that on June 10th, that we would be making our yearly visit to the very motivating gas chamber to once again show that we posses the skills to remain calm and collected under the ever present discomfort and pain brought on by a chemical agent.

I find myself looking forward to this event, mostly because I have a small obsession with wearing my gas mask. The need to wear it does not fuel into any kinky desire of mine, nothing like that. I simply really think it is cool, plus it may have something to do with my love of Star Wars and the fact that you can do a very good Darth Vader impression while wearing it.

So I am sure my entry on June 10th is going to be somewhat amusing. Or at least I will have a painful story to tell. Hopefully pictures and a video as well. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment