Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Welcome to my life and the SHOP'

Hey, my name is Benson. I started up this blog for the simple fact that I wanted to let people in on the life of a female serving in the United States Marine Corps. I am not going to try to prove anything or change people's opinions about females fighting on the front lines, the war on terror or really anything that you might hear about on the news. This is not what this blog is for; I am making this to show you the ups and downs of my life and the experiences I go through with my friends and fellows marines. You will get a chance to see what life is really like in the military....well sort of. I am not the poster girl for military life. This is simply going to be one aspect of it. I hope if you read this you will follow along and enjoy, because it is going to be an amusing ride.


So lets get started off with the need to know facts:


This is me. Lcpl Benson


This is my job. Field Radio Operator


These are my friends. PFC Rondon and PFC Jones



And this is what we do at the shop.
These four things will be in one way or another involved in every new blog I post because these four things make up my life. And now that I have gotten that out of the way I can finally start truly start this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment